You Are Here: Home - Love Quotes , Quotes - Quotations about Love For Valentine's day 2012





The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.  

-Mother Teresa




Love makes the wildest spirit tame, and the tamest spirit wild.
-Alexis Delp
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My heart to you is given: oh, do give yours to me; we’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.
-Frederick Saunders
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.
-George Moore
There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
-George Sand
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”
-Helen Keller
Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks.
-John Dunne
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
-Josiah G. Holland
Love has no desire but to fulfill itself.  To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.  To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
-Kahlil Gibran
Life without love is like a tree Without blossom and fruit.
-Khalil Gibra
Love creates an “us” without, destroying a “me”.
-Leo Buscaglia
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
-Oliver Wendell Holmes
I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
-Roy Croft
Love is when you can be your true self with someone, and you only want to be your true self because of them.
-Terri Guillemets
I love thee, I love but thee with a love that shall not die till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old.
-William Shakespeare
My heart is ever at your service.
-William Shakespeare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...